- Dive down to 30 meters and try diving at night !
- Where to do your course ?
- Tailor make your course !
- What will you learn?
- The equipement
- Your next adventure
Dive down to 30 meters and try diving at night !
Explore the underwater world, discover and experiment with detail more aspects of diving. Resgister with us now to strat your level 2 course : The advanced open water.You don't have to be an experienced diver to to start the course. This course is designed in a way to be tought directly after your Open Water Course. During this course, you will learn to gain confidence, improve your floatability and underwater movements. What is more frustating than not being able to observe a rare creature during your dive because of badly controled buoyancy. It's also a good oportunity to dive under the direct supervision of an experienced instrutor, and to improve your diving thanks to his advice. You will do five adventure dives, that will serve as an introduction to :
- Deep diving (Between 18-30 meters)
- Choose another 4 adventure dives like the night dive, underwater navigation, underwater photography, fish identification, wreck diving, search and recovery, drift diving and even more.
Where to do your course ?
Dive Concepts Bali organises diving courses from our Tulamben, Pemuteran and Nusa Lembongan dive centers. Choose one of our dive centers !
For more details on the courses :
10% discount on courses, if you do 2 or more consectutive dives !
Tailor make your course !
One of the reasons you will love the Advanced course, is that you compose the course depending on your desires, you can choose amongst more than 15 types of adventure dives. You can try yourself out as an underwater photographer, do your first wreck dive or even a night dive. This course is also a good opportunity to expand your knowledge in a way of improving your floatability and breathing during dives, critical areas to perfect to become a good diver.
- A little bonus ! Each adventure dive counts as the first dive of the corresponding speciality course.
To register for the course you need :
- To be open water(or have a equivalent certification from another organisation)
- A minimum of 15 years of age (12 for the Junior Advanced Adventurer)
What will you learn?
The content of the the course and the skills vary depending on your adventure dive choice, but in any case, the following domains will be covered :
- Safely dive deeper.
- Dive Physiology : the effects on your body.
- The use of a dive computer.
- And many more depending on the adventure dives you choose.
You will use all the diving equipement, including a compass. Depending on the adventure dives you have chosen, you might try underwater photographie, video or will have diving torches, surface markers, hooks...
Your next adventure
Continue you adventure and pass the Rescue Diver Course or level 3. This course is the last stage before the first professional level, the Divemaster course.
During your advanced course you have tested a speciality. You will probably want to expand on a subject and take a complete speciality course among the following : NITROX (enriched air), deep diving, wreck diving, dive computers, night diving, peak performance buoyancy, search and recover, navigation...