Respond Right Course
- Cardio ressusitation, and first aid
- Where to do your course or diving initiation?
- The most fun part
- What are you going to learn?
- Educational tools
- Your next adventure
Cardio ressusitation, and first aid
Cardio ressusitation and first aid : Respond Right. The cardio ressusitation techniques and first aid are tools you can use in everyday life. This knowledge is even more useful when you are engaged in sport activities, just in case. Furthermore you will need to bear this qualification before you can start the Rescue Diver course. This course is also tought to millions of people to be able to take control of cardiac arrest situations that can happen in everyday life. Most instructors are also Respond Right instructors ! This allows them to be able to serenely tackle all domains necessary to the progress of the course.
Where to do your course or diving initiation?
Dive Concepts Bali organises diving courses from our Tulamben, Pemuteran and Nusa Lembongan dive centers. Choose one of our dive centers !
For more details on the courses :
10% discount on courses, if you do 2 or more consectutive dives !
The most fun part
You are going to role play different scenarios of everyday life and try to respond correctly, under the advise of your instructor. You will become more and more confident and will be ready to respond to main emergency situations at the end of the course.
What are you going to learn?
- Cardiac ressusitation and mouth to mouth (with and without mask)
- The use of an artificial defibrillator (optional)
- Prevent and act in case of loss of consciousness
- Manage spinal damage situations
- Personal prevention to limit risques of possible contamination
- Basic first aid and first aid kit.
After having independently studied with the DVD and the manual, you will be tought the concepts of first aid and practise realistic scenarios which you could be confronted to in everyday life. These tools detail very clearly step by step techniques, movements, and procedures.
To register for this course you need :
- To want to take care of your entourage and want to help people in need in the case of an emergency medical situation.
Your next adventure
After having completed your first aid course, Rescue Diver course, and Emergency Oxygen Provider, you are more than ready to respond effectively to all emergencies linked to diving. Your next step is to pass your first professional level : The Divemaster course !