GoPro in Bali! PADI Divemaster
Looking for the first step towards working with scuba as a career? Your adventure into the professional levels of recreational scuba diving begins with the PADI Divemaster program. Working closely with a PADI Instructor in this program you expand your dive knowledge and hone your skills to the professional level. PADI Divemaster training develops your leadership abilities, qualifying you to supervise dive activities and assist instructors with student divers. The PADI Divemaster certification is the prerequisite for both the PADI Assistant Instructor and PADI Open Water Scuba Instructor certifications.
What You Learn
During the PADI Divemaster program, you learn dive leadership skills through both classroom and independent study. You complete water skills, stamina exercises, and training exercises that extend your ability to organize and solve problems as well as help others improve their scuba diving skills. You put this knowledge into action through a structured internship or series of practical training exercises.
GoPro in Bali with Dive Concepts Divemaster Program
- Training with our highly experienced instructors
- Flexible program and learning schedule
- Reef ecology workshop and knowledge development
- 20% discount on the retail price of diving equipment
- Compressor handler workshop
- Sales and Marketing in the competitive diving industry
- 40 dives, unlimited diving internship available, ask us for details.
- Deep diving risks and good practices seminar
- Wide selection of diving specialties to learn from
- FREE Nitrox speciality course
- Optional FOOD and ACCOMMODATION package: ~350US$/month, 3 meals/day in our Tulamben resort
What You Can Teach
After becoming certified as a PADI Divemaster you will be authorized to:
- Supervise both training and non-training-related activities by planning, organizing and directing dives
- Assist a PADI Instructor during the training sessions for any PADI Diver course
- Conduct the PADI Skin Diver course and PADI Discover Snorkeling program
- Conduct the PADI Discover Local Diving experience
- Conduct the PADI Scuba Review program
- If qualified as a Discover Scuba Diving Leader, independently conduct portions of the PADI Discover Scuba Diving program.
- Earn the PADI Digital Underwater Photographer Specialty Instructor rating to be able to teach the PADI Digital Underwater Photographer specialty.
- Independently guide Open Water Diver course students on the tour portion of Open Water Diver course Training Dives 2, 3 and 4 at a ratio of two student divers per certified divemaster.
- Accompany Open Water Diver students under the indirect supervision of a PADI Instructor during:
- surface swims to and from the entry/exit point and during navigation exercises
- when the instructor conducts a skill, such as an ascent or descent, a Divemaster can remain with other student divers (with an individual student or buddy team)
- Accompany student divers during Adventure Dives or Specialty training dives under the indirect supervision of a PADI Instructor.
- Conduct the PADI Seal Team Skin Diver Specialist AquaMission
- Conduct subsequent dives under an instructor’s indirect supervision for Discover Scuba Diving participants after participants have satisfactorily completed the first dive with a PADI Instructor.
- Teach Emergency First Response courses after successfully completing an Emergency First Response Instructor course.
At a glance, compare what you can teach when you continue your professional diver education.
The Scuba Gear You Use
- You use all the basic scuba equipment and some scuba accessories such as a dive slate, dive knife, compass, dive watch, etc.
- It is highly recommended that you own all of your own scuba equipment, as familiarity with personal gear improves general scuba diving skills. You can find most everything at your local dive shop
The Learning Materials You Need
The PADI Divemaster crewpak includes everything you’ll need to start the PADI Divemaster program. The complete set of materials includes:
- The Encyclopedia of Recreational Diving – a comprehensive overview of diving physics, physiology, and equipment.
- Divemaster slates
- PADI Divemaster Manual
- CD-ROM with instructor outlines for Divemaster-conducted programs (exclusive item not available for purchase separately)
To take this course, you must be:
- 18 years old
- A PADI Advanced Open Water Diver (or qualifying certification from another training organization)
- A PADI Rescue Diver (or qualifying certification from another training organization)
- An Emergency First Response Primary and Secondary Care graduate (or have qualifying first aid and CPR training from another organization) with course completion in the past 24 months
- Have at least 40 dives to begin the course and 60 for certification
- Be fit for diving and submit a Medical Statement (PDF) signed by a physician within the last 12 months
Get College Credit
You may be able to earn college credit for the PADI Divemaster course.
Bali Divemaster Packages
|PADI Advanced Open water + Rescue diver with E.F.R + Divemaster||10.160.000Rp||(~810€)|
|PADI GoPro Program (From Open Water Diver to Divemaster)||12.400.000Rp||(~990€)|
*Price does not include the PADI Divemaster crew pack that PADI requires to buy for each student (value 195 USD). You will also be required to pay your PADI annual Divemaster fees (~100).