We are looking for a few Divemasters!
Already a Divemaster or you’re interested in becoming a Pro Diver? We are looking for 2 multi-langual Divemaster (or DMT) to join our team for the upcoming busy summer season.
What do we provide?
- Paid accommodation; dormitory room at our Tulamben Resort
- All meals included; Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner
- Divemaster Internship Program for DMT; course fees +
- Assistant Instructor Program; course fees + (if Already a Certified DM)
- Learning workshops: Compressor, specialty courses etc
- Airport pickup and much more…
- Paid commissions on sales and conducted fun dives/ DSD courses.
- You need to be a PADI Advanced Open Water Diver and PADI Rescue Dive with a minimum of 40 dives if you are coming on the team as Divemaster Trainee.
- or you must be a PADI Certified Divemaster with a minimum of 100 dives.
- You must speak French and English. Preferably you speak one more language (German or Dutch).
- You are able to commit to a minimum of 4 months.
- You are available to start no later than June 20th.
- You have your International Drivers Licence.
- You are at least 21 years old.
What else can we say?
Our resort is located in Tulamben and Amed, Bali with sale offices in Kuta and Gili Trawangan. We teach in both French and English. Our Divemaster program is conducted by our experienced Master Scuba Diver Trainer and IDC Staff Instructor.
We are looking for hard working, dedicated people who are team players. You are not afraid to get your hands dirty and you are multi-talented. You have a solid knowledge of the internet and digital media. You are social and can do sales and marketing. You like to travel and you are passionate about scuba diving.
Send your Cover letter and CV to email@example.com or email us for more information.
We look forward to dive the best sites of Bali with you.
The Dive Concept team
This post is also available in: German