Divemaster Bali - Divemaster Course
- Dive guide course (Level 4) Become a professional !
- Your Divemaster course?
- What are you going to learn?
- Become a Pro in Bali :
- What will you be able to teach?
- The equipement you will use
- Educational tools :
- Continue your adventure
Dive guide course (Level 4) Become a professional !
If you are searching for the first step in becoming a dive professional, start your career now by coming to do a dive guide course with Dive Concepts Bali. By establishing a priviledged relationship day by day with your instructor, this very gratifying course will teach you the different aspects of the underwater guide profession, but also the inner working of running a dive center, and give to divers an unforgettable experience. The guide course level 4 : Divemaster is a pre-requirement for the instructor qualification.
Our Divemaster Bali Course havebeen designed to suit your specific needs. Contact us today for your SSI or PADI divemaster certificate in Bali. See you soon underwater!
Your Divemaster course?
For more details on the courses, visit our page Go Pro.
What are you going to learn?
During the Divemaster course, you will learn how to answer to the demandes of the clients by adopting rôle model behaviour, thanks to theory courses but also thanks to the experience aquired with these courses. After having studied the theory, swimming pool sessions and swimming tests, you will learn to organise and manage dive groups, answer adequately to their questions before and after diving.
Become a Pro in Bali :
Divemaster course with Dive Concepts Bali !
- Become a pro in Bali : Divem aster course with Dive Concepts Bali!
- Learn at your own pace, the program is flexible.
- Reef protection, theory et pratice.
- 10% discount on the public price on dive equipement.
- Use and maintenance of a dive compressor.
- Sale and marketing techniques of the world of diving
- 40 dives or courses with unlimited diving available, ask us for more details.
- Deep diving, physiology, risques and good practises.
- Large selection of specialities to learn even more.
What will you be able to teach?
With your guide course you will be authorised to:
- Supervise the dive course planning, along with those of certified divers
- Plan, organise, and lead dive groups.
- Assist an instructor during course sessions
- Lead certified divers
- Refresh basic exercise sessions in the Scuba Review
- If qualified as a Discover Scuba Diving Leader, you will be able to indepentently perform the exercises of a Diving initiation in confined water.
- Register to the underwater photography instructor course, you will be able to teach divers this speciality in the center you work for.
- Lead independently the students of the Open Water Course during the dive discovery part of the course (dives 2,3 and 4 of the level 1 course). With a maximum ratio of 2 students to one guide level 4.
- Escort the Open Water Course students under the inderect supervision of the instrutor for the following parts :
- Surface swims, to and from the entry and exit points of the water.
- Guide adventure dive students or speciality students under the indirect supervision of the instructor.
- Lead Discover Scuba Diving initiation students afetr they have done the security exercises with the instructor.
The equipement you will use
- You will use all the basic diving equipement along with many other accessories : underwater slate, knife, compass, dive computer...
- It is also strongly recomended for the course that you invest in your own dive equipement, so that you will be more at ease on diving courses that you will lead, because you'll be the most familiar with it.
Educational tools :
You will have at your disposal the book package (Dive master crewpak) containing:
- The recreational diving encylopedia – covering the physics, physiology, and equipement chapters.
- Guide tables, summing up the programs information
- The dive group guide manual (manuel de Dive master)
- The DVD containing instructions necessary to conduct dive courses and other programs.
To start the course you must :
- Be a minimum age of 18 years
- Have passed you level 2: Advanced (or equivalent from another organisation)
- Have passed your level 3: Rescue Diver (or equivalent ffrom another organisation)
- Have passed your Emergency First Response (EFR) since at least 24 months
- Have at least 40 dives to start the course, 60 dives mininum are necessary to obtain the guiding level
- Be in good shape and have a medical certificate dating back less than a year.
Continue your adventure
After the divemaster course you can continue in your career by becoming an instructor.
If you take your Divemaster course with Dive Concepts Bali, we will give you a 10% discount off your instructors course with one of our partenar compagnies !Dive Center Amed+
Dive Center Pemuteran
Get in touch with us today to get your PADI Divemaster Bali Information pack.